1. It’s the first day of Spring? Where did March go? And uh, btw, we’ve been having snow and sleet and freezing temperatures. WTF?!
2. Everyday life has been a huge time suck away from blogging. My apologies for not paying attention to you =)
3. Just saw this on Babble.com: The Best Toys of the Year. That marble run thing does look cool…
4. Green smoothies for breakfast sound gross but they are good. Promise.
5. Potty training: uh, we’ve had a few rough spots over the last few weeks… but she’s been doing really well, at home and at school. Thank you Miralax.
6. Tomorrow is C’s first dentist appointment. I hope she’s agreeable. I know the dentist will say we have to work on getting rid of the binky, which she only uses at home, at night, or on weekends for naps (cos we are suckers, no pun intended). So that is our next big thing….
7. We’re going to try a little more regularly for baby #2. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
8. When I find time I need to plant the seeds for my garden indoors. Where ARE you, Time?????
9. I can’t wait to plant flowers again outside.
10. I’ve lost 11 pounds in the last 6 weeks or so…hopefully I can keep this up….
11. Speaking of pounds, I don’t think I reported that C had her 3 year old check up a few weeks back. She’s 39 inches tall and 36 pounds… wearing size 4T and 5T clothes.
Talk to you soon! Hope you are well!